The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“Matt Fradd is an exceptional speaker, a gifted evangelist, and a rising star in the world of apologetics. His talks are the perfect balance between an intellectual depth presented in an understandable fashion and an entertaining style that keeps his audiences riveted.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Jack Tolland on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Chris on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Teri on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Nina Marvelous on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Robin Poe on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Why I Don't Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- What if Superman Punched You?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- 9 Things People Are Saying About "The Hardcore Truth"
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation