The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Sr. Cecilia Joseph
“Our event was a HUGE success and Matt did an AWESOME job. In the short time that has passed since the event, I have heard so many positive comments about Matt’s talk to the 7th and 8th grade students. It was PERFECT and just what they needed to hear. It really spoke to their hearts.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Way To Give Up Porn This Lent (and Afterwards!)
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- The Year of Mercy: In 60 Seconds. In Lego!
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- Are Sunday's a Part of Lent? Yes. Here's Why
- Restored: A New Book For Wives