The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Sr. Cecilia Joseph
“Our event was a HUGE success and Matt did an AWESOME job. In the short time that has passed since the event, I have heard so many positive comments about Matt’s talk to the 7th and 8th grade students. It was PERFECT and just what they needed to hear. It really spoke to their hearts.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What does the Church teach about Tattoos?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity