The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“In addition to his globe-trotting work promoting chastity, Matt is a talented apologist, giving talks on how to defend the Church’s teaching and writing on hot-button issues such as atheism and how to combat it.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- What if Superman Punched You?
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- My Debate With Ex-Catholic, Baptist Pastor
- Quick Answers!
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?