The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is unquestionably one of the most exciting young speakers in the Church today. His vibrant love for the faith coupled by his joy, humor, and eloquence make him a powerful force for the New Evangelization. Whether the topic is pornography, chastity, or the basic gospel message, his testimony is compelling for audiences of all ages.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- The Porn Effect?
- 3 Things Vatican II Did Not Teach
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?