The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- lalita on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- PhoenixCatholicMedia.org » The Catholic Conversation: 1/20/15 – Matt Fradd, Porn on New Book
- mayanna vanderschaaf on The Porn Effect?
- Corazon Parker on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- James Hough on Giving Away 40 Books in 24 hours!
Top Posts & Pages