The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“I’m quite impressed by Matt Fradd and his formidable skills as a burgeoning Catholic apologist. His explanations and defense of the Faith are cogent, clear, compelling, and, best of all, conciliatory.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- The Bedrock of the Spiritual Life