The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Jack Tolland on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Chris on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Teri on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Nina Marvelous on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Robin Poe on Why I Don’t Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Why I Don't Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- What if Superman Punched You?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- 9 Things People Are Saying About "The Hardcore Truth"
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation