The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is unquestionably one of the most exciting young speakers in the Church today. His vibrant love for the faith coupled by his joy, humor, and eloquence make him a powerful force for the New Evangelization. Whether the topic is pornography, chastity, or the basic gospel message, his testimony is compelling for audiences of all ages.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Awesome Catholic Tees
- My Interview with Audrey Assad on Female Porn Addiction
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Interview with NoFap Founder
- Is God a Body? Mormonism Vs. Aquinas
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Porn: Are you Finally Ready to be Free?
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation