The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Once Saved Always Saved?: A Socratic Dialogue
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- The Porn Effect?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity