The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- What if She's Willing to do it?
- What do Jael, Judith, and Mary Have in Common?
- Why God's Not Dead Isn't Worth Watching (or Watching again)