The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“Matt Fradd is an exceptional speaker, a gifted evangelist, and a rising star in the world of apologetics. His talks are the perfect balance between an intellectual depth presented in an understandable fashion and an entertaining style that keeps his audiences riveted.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Matt on Overcoming Porn: Why Spiritual Advice Isn’t Enough
- Carmenn Kocznur on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Mary necessary for salvation? A response to Matt Fradd | theology2worship on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Regina on What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?
- Janique on How To Tell Your Fiance You Struggle With Porn
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary