The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is one of the most dynamic and engaging voices in the Church today. His ability to take on tough topics and issues with sincerity and clarity is so rare and refreshing! The way he engages his audiences with truth and love is powerful…. you want him at your next event!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Once Saved Always Saved?: A Socratic Dialogue
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- The Porn Effect?