The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is unquestionably one of the most exciting young speakers in the Church today. His vibrant love for the faith coupled by his joy, humor, and eloquence make him a powerful force for the New Evangelization. Whether the topic is pornography, chastity, or the basic gospel message, his testimony is compelling for audiences of all ages.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Way To Give Up Porn This Lent (and Afterwards!)
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- The Year of Mercy: In 60 Seconds. In Lego!
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- Are Sunday's a Part of Lent? Yes. Here's Why