The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Download My New Ebook on Apologetics for Free!
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- My Debate With Ex-Catholic, Baptist Pastor
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity