The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Most Rev. J. Michael Miller, Archbishop of Vancouver
“Matt Fradd is an extraordinarily effective communicator on timely issues affecting men. At a conference in our Archdiocese he kept 5 bishops, 30 priests, and 800 laymen spellbound for 45 minutes! I heartily endorse his invaluable ministry to the Church.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Restored: A New Book For Wives
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?