The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is unquestionably one of the most exciting young speakers in the Church today. His vibrant love for the faith coupled by his joy, humor, and eloquence make him a powerful force for the New Evangelization. Whether the topic is pornography, chastity, or the basic gospel message, his testimony is compelling for audiences of all ages.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- The Very Last Letter of St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis