The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 15 Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- 5 Reasons to Consider Going to Therapy
- The Porn Effect?