The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary
- 10 Awesome Catholic Tees
- Tim Staples vs James White