The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
- Matt on Jesus Came to Abolish Religion? A Socratic Dialogue
- Mikey on Is Atheism a Religion?
- occidental vacation club on Protestants Supporting Abortion?
- Liz on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Tishis Week's Best in Catholic Apologetics | DavidLGray.INFO on Is God a Silly Idea: A Socratic Dialogue
Top Posts & Pages