The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“In addition to his globe-trotting work promoting chastity, Matt is a talented apologist, giving talks on how to defend the Church’s teaching and writing on hot-button issues such as atheism and how to combat it.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- lalita on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- PhoenixCatholicMedia.org » The Catholic Conversation: 1/20/15 – Matt Fradd, Porn on New Book
- mayanna vanderschaaf on The Porn Effect?
- Corazon Parker on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- James Hough on Giving Away 40 Books in 24 hours!
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- What if Superman Punched You?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- Discussing Atheism with Patrick Madrid
- 15 Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- What do Jael, Judith, and Mary Have in Common?
- Protect Your Family From Porn Now!