The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Nick on The Apologetics Mansion: Making the case for Catholicism
- Brenn Wyson aka Mike Fox on Porn’s Lies Exposed
- Jeanne on Thomas Aquinas’ Arguments From Motion and Efficient Causality: A Socratic Dialogue
- Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Finality of Being: A Socratic Dialogue : matt fradd on Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Degrees of Being: A Socratic Dialogue
- Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Finality of Being: A Socratic Dialogue : matt fradd on Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Contingency: A Socratic Dialogue
Top Posts & Pages
- What if Superman Punched You?
- 5 Myths About Porn
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- How To Tell Your Fiance You Struggle With Porn
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Catholic, Gay, and Feeling Fine
- Why Struggling With Porn Is A Good Thing