The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Most Rev. J. Michael Miller, Archbishop of Vancouver
“Matt Fradd is an extraordinarily effective communicator on timely issues affecting men. At a conference in our Archdiocese he kept 5 bishops, 30 priests, and 800 laymen spellbound for 45 minutes! I heartily endorse his invaluable ministry to the Church.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Chris on Why God’s Not Dead Isn’t Worth Watching (or Watching again)
- Joseph on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- mattfradd on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- Reuben on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- 5 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation” : matt fradd on The Weirdest Thing Martin Luther Ever Wrote
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Why God's Not Dead Isn't Worth Watching (or Watching again)
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant "Reformation"
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Tim Staples vs James White
- What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?