The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Top Posts & Pages
- What if Superman Punched You?
- 5 Myths About Porn
- My Debate With Ex-Catholic, Baptist Pastor
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Why I Don't Lie to my Children About Santa Claus
- Tim Staples vs James White
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Atheists