The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What if Superman Punched You?
- Jesus: Lord, Liar, Lunatic, or Legend?
- My Debate With Ex-Catholic, Baptist Pastor
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation