The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Most Rev. J. Michael Miller, Archbishop of Vancouver
“Matt Fradd is an extraordinarily effective communicator on timely issues affecting men. At a conference in our Archdiocese he kept 5 bishops, 30 priests, and 800 laymen spellbound for 45 minutes! I heartily endorse his invaluable ministry to the Church.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Matt on Overcoming Porn: Why Spiritual Advice Isn’t Enough
- Carmenn Kocznur on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Mary necessary for salvation? A response to Matt Fradd | theology2worship on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Regina on What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?
- Janique on How To Tell Your Fiance You Struggle With Porn
Top Posts & Pages
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- 5 Myths About Porn
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary
- What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?