The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“Matt Fradd is an exceptional speaker, a gifted evangelist, and a rising star in the world of apologetics. His talks are the perfect balance between an intellectual depth presented in an understandable fashion and an entertaining style that keeps his audiences riveted.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- God or Atheism: What To Do When You Can't Decide
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- The Very Last Letter of St. Maximilian Kolbe
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity