The Rosary,” wrote Blessed Pope John Paul II, “precisely because it starts with Mary’s own experience, is an exquisitely contemplative prayer. Without this contemplative dimension, it would lose its meaning.” Pope Paul VI wrote that “without... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
- Nick on The Apologetics Mansion: Making the case for Catholicism
- Brenn Wyson aka Mike Fox on Porn’s Lies Exposed
- Jeanne on Thomas Aquinas’ Arguments From Motion and Efficient Causality: A Socratic Dialogue
- Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Finality of Being: A Socratic Dialogue : matt fradd on Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Degrees of Being: A Socratic Dialogue
- Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Finality of Being: A Socratic Dialogue : matt fradd on Thomas Aquinas’ Argument From Contingency: A Socratic Dialogue
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Mortal Sin: A Socratic Dialogue
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- 3 Self-Interested Reasons to Be Porn Free
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?