American author, Sheldon Vanauken. (August 4, 1914–October 28, 1996). I’m currently reading Francis Collins’ (the bloke who lead the project which mapped the human genome—no biggy). book, “The Language of God.” In it he quotes... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Rana on 5 Reasons to Consider Going to Therapy
- granny on Evolution Vs. Genesis?
- working4christtwo almost a catholic moron | PJM almost a moron on Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- pjmalmostamoron on Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- Kevin on Evolution Vs. Genesis?
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 15 Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- Restored: A New Book For Wives
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- 5 Reasons to Consider Going to Therapy
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?