American author, Sheldon Vanauken. (August 4, 1914–October 28, 1996). I’m currently reading Francis Collins’ (the bloke who lead the project which mapped the human genome—no biggy). book, “The Language of God.” In it he quotes... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“In addition to his globe-trotting work promoting chastity, Matt is a talented apologist, giving talks on how to defend the Church’s teaching and writing on hot-button issues such as atheism and how to combat it.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What if Superman Punched You?
- Jesus: Lord, Liar, Lunatic, or Legend?
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- 10 Awesome Catholic Tees