American author, Sheldon Vanauken. (August 4, 1914–October 28, 1996). I’m currently reading Francis Collins’ (the bloke who lead the project which mapped the human genome—no biggy). book, “The Language of God.” In it he quotes... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- What if Superman Punched You?
- Jesus: Lord, Liar, Lunatic, or Legend?
- C.S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- My Debate With Ex-Catholic, Baptist Pastor