American author, Sheldon Vanauken. (August 4, 1914–October 28, 1996). I’m currently reading Francis Collins’ (the bloke who lead the project which mapped the human genome—no biggy). book, “The Language of God.” In it he quotes... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- lalita on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- PhoenixCatholicMedia.org » The Catholic Conversation: 1/20/15 – Matt Fradd, Porn on New Book
- mayanna vanderschaaf on The Porn Effect?
- Corazon Parker on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- James Hough on Giving Away 40 Books in 24 hours!
Top Posts & Pages
- What if Superman Punched You?
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 15 Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- 6 Rules Before Naming Your Catholic Baby
- Women Don't Watch Porn, Right?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?