Yesterday, Pope Francis made some remarks about atheists wich have shocked some and scandalized others. An article in the Huffington Post, for example, read, “Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he declared that everyone... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- God or Atheism: What To Do When You Can't Decide
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- The Very Last Letter of St. Maximilian Kolbe