Yesterday, Pope Francis made some remarks about atheists wich have shocked some and scandalized others. An article in the Huffington Post, for example, read, “Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he declared that everyone... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Matt on Jesus Came to Abolish Religion? A Socratic Dialogue
- Mikey on Is Atheism a Religion?
- occidental vacation club on Protestants Supporting Abortion?
- Liz on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Tishis Week's Best in Catholic Apologetics | DavidLGray.INFO on Is God a Silly Idea: A Socratic Dialogue
Top Posts & Pages