What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“In addition to his globe-trotting work promoting chastity, Matt is a talented apologist, giving talks on how to defend the Church’s teaching and writing on hot-button issues such as atheism and how to combat it.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- lalita on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- PhoenixCatholicMedia.org » The Catholic Conversation: 1/20/15 – Matt Fradd, Porn on New Book
- mayanna vanderschaaf on The Porn Effect?
- Corazon Parker on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- James Hough on Giving Away 40 Books in 24 hours!
Top Posts & Pages