What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“I’m quite impressed by Matt Fradd and his formidable skills as a burgeoning Catholic apologist. His explanations and defense of the Faith are cogent, clear, compelling, and, best of all, conciliatory.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Matt on Overcoming Porn: Why Spiritual Advice Isn’t Enough
- Carmenn Kocznur on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Mary necessary for salvation? A response to Matt Fradd | theology2worship on Why The Virgin Mary is Necessary for our Salvation: A Socratic Dialogue
- Regina on What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?
- Janique on How To Tell Your Fiance You Struggle With Porn
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- What Happened to Headcoverings at Mass?