What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“Matt Fradd is an exceptional speaker, a gifted evangelist, and a rising star in the world of apologetics. His talks are the perfect balance between an intellectual depth presented in an understandable fashion and an entertaining style that keeps his audiences riveted.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Matt on Jesus Came to Abolish Religion? A Socratic Dialogue
- Mikey on Is Atheism a Religion?
- occidental vacation club on Protestants Supporting Abortion?
- Liz on Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Tishis Week's Best in Catholic Apologetics | DavidLGray.INFO on Is God a Silly Idea: A Socratic Dialogue
Top Posts & Pages