What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- The Very Last Letter of St. Maximilian Kolbe
- 5 Myths About Porn
- 5 Amazing Quotes from True Devotion to Mary
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis