What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Sr. Cecilia Joseph
“Our event was a HUGE success and Matt did an AWESOME job. In the short time that has passed since the event, I have heard so many positive comments about Matt’s talk to the 7th and 8th grade students. It was PERFECT and just what they needed to hear. It really spoke to their hearts.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Are Sunday's a Part of Lent? Yes. Here's Why
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- 15 Surprising Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?