What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Matt Fradd is unquestionably one of the most exciting young speakers in the Church today. His vibrant love for the faith coupled by his joy, humor, and eloquence make him a powerful force for the New Evangelization. Whether the topic is pornography, chastity, or the basic gospel message, his testimony is compelling for audiences of all ages.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Catholic, Gay, and Feeling Fine
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?