What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Sr. Cecilia Joseph
“Our event was a HUGE success and Matt did an AWESOME job. In the short time that has passed since the event, I have heard so many positive comments about Matt’s talk to the 7th and 8th grade students. It was PERFECT and just what they needed to hear. It really spoke to their hearts.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Rana on 5 Reasons to Consider Going to Therapy
- granny on Evolution Vs. Genesis?
- working4christtwo almost a catholic moron | PJM almost a moron on Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- pjmalmostamoron on Why I No Longer Work for Covenant Eyes . . . but Still Promote the Heck Out of Them
- Kevin on Evolution Vs. Genesis?
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Restored: A New Book For Wives
- 15 Things Atheists are Saying about Pope Francis
- 5 Reasons to Consider Going to Therapy
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant "Reformation"