What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
I just wanted to let you know you changed my life this weekend. I am an 18 year old and I am a freshman in college. I, unlike most of my friends, am still a virgin and I have this girl who is a friend who has basically been in love with me for 3 years. I planned on using her to finally “get rid” of my virginity. Your talk changed my mind 100% and made me realize what a horrible thing that would be. I plan on waiting until I get married and find the perfect woman!READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- The Porn Effect?
- Is Communion in the Hand a Sin?
- Dear Single People, Stop Looking for Your St. Joseph/Virgin Mary