What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
“In addition to his globe-trotting work promoting chastity, Matt is a talented apologist, giving talks on how to defend the Church’s teaching and writing on hot-button issues such as atheism and how to combat it.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- 3 Things Vatican II Did Not Teach
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity