What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
Sr. Cecilia Joseph
“Our event was a HUGE success and Matt did an AWESOME job. In the short time that has passed since the event, I have heard so many positive comments about Matt’s talk to the 7th and 8th grade students. It was PERFECT and just what they needed to hear. It really spoke to their hearts.”READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
- Chris on Why God’s Not Dead Isn’t Worth Watching (or Watching again)
- Joseph on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- mattfradd on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- Reuben on 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation”
- 5 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant “Reformation” : matt fradd on The Weirdest Thing Martin Luther Ever Wrote
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- Why God's Not Dead Isn't Worth Watching (or Watching again)
- How to Cleanse Your Mind of Porn Images
- Should a Christian Woman Wear a Bikini?
- 4 Ways The Church Contributed to the Protestant "Reformation"
- There Are No "Gay People," Only People
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity