What to do with doubt I often have people email me, saying, “I want to believe, but I still have doubts. What can I do? The first thing I think we need to realize is that doubts are a common, emotional experience which need not challenge our commitment. C.... [Read more...]
What folks are saying…
With his smooth and easy-on-the-ears Aussie accent, Matt Fradd is not only an entertaining speaker but he’s profoundly knowledgable about the Catholic Faith. Whether it is explaining atheism, the Trinity or how to carry on a good discussion with non-Catholics, he is a crowd pleaser on a great number of topics. While he is thorough and in depth, he also approaches his topic with a simple and infectious enthusiasm which is appreciated by young and old. Put Matt in front of the microphone, sit back, learn and enjoy.READ ALL ENDORSEMENTS
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Myths About Porn
- What Are The Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas?
- Responding to Transgenderism With Logic and Charity
- How To Explain (and Not Explain) The Trinity
- Porn and Naked Art: What's the Difference?
- There Isn't Someone Out There For Everyone, and Yes, You Might Die Alone
- Breaking Free From Porn: A 5 Step Battleplan!