A couple of nights ago I gave my talk, How to Win an Argument Without Losing a Soul.
After the talk we had about 30 minutes of questions and answers. Here is the audio of that Q&A.
1. My friend said he doesn’t need grace because he already has it?
2. How do I explain the Eucharist to my Protestant friend?
3. What is a loving way to end a conversation that’ not going anywhere?
4. I have a tough time being a good Catholic without bringing others along, so I avoid evangelizing. Is that okay?
5. My friend always bashes the Church. How should I respond to him? Should I call it quits?
6. I get very passionate about my faith. I am often accused of shouting and coming off as too strong. Suggestions?
7. I have an acquaintance who has a gripe against a Bishop. Because of that he has left the Church. How do I witness to someone like that?
8. Is only the Catholic religion true? Will Catholics be the only ones saved?